Tuesday, August 17, 2010

second Life : location 1 ( SS Galaxy Cruise Ship )

          Yesterday, I played the game that was asked by our lecturer. The name of the game is “Second Life”. The game is interesting as it allows us to roam freely inside the made up atmosphere. With this game, we can go see things widely without any limitations. You are not restricted to any rules or boundaries. If you feel like going somewhere, all you do is click and it will take you there. The scenes were made almost perfectly the same so it feels like you yourself is at the place without even leaving your seat.

like looking at the setup of the place. It is super awesome.


I like looking into the horizon. The view is amazing. I also like the design of the lamp. Its so interesting and real. Brings me back in time.

I love looking at the water. It makes me feel like jumping in. The slide makes it even better. Reminds me of the luxury cruises I’ve been on.




No comments:

Post a Comment